Location: Johannesburg - Durban - Cape Town - Polokwane - East London
- This position is for Bursary students. The full / partial bursary will be awarded to previously disadvantage students (South African), who have consistently proven academic excellence / performance.
- Students will also be expected to maintain an excellent academic progress throughout their level of studies.
- Full bursary includes payment of tuition fees, accommodation, books and monthly allowance.
- Students must be currently studying and/or planning to study towards a Chartered Accountant (SA) qualification with an SAICA accredited University.
- Students must obtain a minimum of 60% per subject.
- Student will be awarded bursaries on the basis of consistent academic performance (awarding of full/partial bursary will depend on current financial status, which will be reviewed by the firm).
Competencies / Required Skills:
- Attention to detail (speed and accuracy)
- Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to demonstrate good analytical and observation skills
- Goal and result orientated
- Strong personal value system
- Ability to maintain effective within different environments
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to handle great deal of pressure
- Team player
- Leadership potential with entrepreneurial flair
- Openness and willingness to learn
- Willingness to Travel
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Progress will be monitored and evaluated on a quarterly basis to ensure academic progress.
- The student must readily avail themselves at all times for vacation work at SizweNtsalubaGobodo.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Reference number: 260413-1
Closing date: 31 August 2013
Click here to apply